[AISWorld] HICSS 2015 Is Fast Approaching!

HICSS hicss at hawaii.edu
Thu Oct 2 16:44:17 EDT 2014

We are pleased to inform you that we are looking forward to another
productive HICSS, judging on the quality of the papers accepted for this
year. Below are a couple of important announcements, please take a minute
out of your busy schedule to review.

1.  Early registration deadline has passed, but the normal rate of $750 is
in effect until Dec 1.  If you have not yet done so, please go to this link
to register. See details about the conference on
http://kholden7.wix.com/hicss .

2. Exciting news is that the National Science Foundation (NSF) will be
supporting a cross-disciplinary Symposium on the Learning Health
System (LHS), Monday morning/afternoon and Tuesday (morning). This is
included in your registration fee.  This E-Helath symposium offers an
unprecedented opportunity to join an exciting multi-disciplinary group who
will collectively take a critical step toward addressing the calling of last
year's invited lecture . The session will address the system science
that underpins the transformation of healthcare. This LHS symposium will be
complementary to and synergistic with the HICSS-48 Minitrack, "Learning
Health Systems, Big Data and Socio-Technical Change" . Additional
information is available.

3. Also, of special notes is that the International Society of Service
Innovation Professionals (ISSIP) will be supporting the Emerging Technical
Frontiers of Service Innovation Symposium . This symposium aims to promote
applied, field, empirical, theoretical, design science, behavioral research
and emerging applications in innovative areas of service innovation,
service oriented-x, and service transformation.

4. Other SWT sessions scheduled for Monday may be found on the registration
form and on our web site
http://kholden7.wix.com/hicss#!symposia-workshops-and-tutorials/coo0 .

 4. About the Hyatt hotel reservations: We are looking for a full house,
and have blocked most of the rooms. You will receive a special link to our
dedicated site when you register for the conference!

Aloha,

Tung Bui and Ralph Sprague, Co-Chairs

--
Sandra Laney