[AISWorld] Call for Papers: Big Data Analytics - Special Issue of JTAER Journal

Jouni Markkula jouni.markkula at oulu.fi
Fri Oct 10 03:14:40 EDT 2014

Call for Papers: Big Data Analytics

Special issue of the Journal of Theoretical and Applied Electronic Commerce Research (JTAER)
http://www.jtaer.com

Full CFP: http://www.jtaer.com/documentos/CFP_big_data_analytics.pdf
Submission and inquiries: jtaer.big.data at utalca.cl

Important dates:
Abstract submission: December 15, 2014
Full paper submission: January 4, 2015
Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2015

The objective of this Special Issue is to present the current state of research and practical experiences on Big Data Analytics from the viewpoint of electronic commerce research. The disciplines can cover any area of electronic commerce, including computer science, information technology, information systems, information management, telecommunications, business administration, law, social sciences, financial services, and other related fields. Particularly we like to see interdisciplinary papers presenting innovative applications and uses of Big Data Analytics in electronic commerce that are able to connect theory with practice. We are looking for experiences of successful Big Data Analytics applications as well as critical views and challenges. We encourage submitting papers that present genuine, rigorous research on electronic commerce in transit, which shows how Big Data Analytics is related with business practices, social, cultural and legal environments, personal privacy and security concerns, information systems, and emerging smart environments and device technologies.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. New opportunities in business environment
2. Big Data Analytics and strategy
3. Management of electronic commerce
4. Legal issues in applying Big Data Analytics
5. Research on Big Data Analytics in electronic commerce

For more information:
Full CFP: http://www.jtaer.com/documentos/CFP_big_data_analytics.pdf
Journal web site: http://www.jtaer.com