[AISWorld] Sussex University position - for posting on the listserve

Susan Newell Sue.Newell at sussex.ac.uk
Thu Oct 23 12:38:23 EDT 2014

[cid:29F57C91-0AA1-4D42-914A-3AA236519A93]
Business and Management at University of Sussex
Since its foundation in 2009 the Department of Business and Management has grown rapidly to over 70 faculty members and wecontinue to have ambitious plans for expansion. Faculty numbers are still growing and our research-led programmes are developing rapidly. We currently host 5 undergraduate and 9 postgraduate programmes entirely within the department, and several more degree programmes are offered jointly with other Departments in the University. The Department attracts students from all over the world, enhancing the cultural dimension of the learning experience. We also have many international links, collaborating with universities around the globe. Sussex is an inclusive, welcoming and truly international University - http://www.sussex.ac.uk.
We aim to recruit staff of outstanding quality to deliver teaching and research of international excellence, building upon our emergent research strengths in key focal areas. Guiding principles of the Department’s development are: strengthening of the department’s already-strong industry links; further expanding upon the Sussex tradition of inter-disciplinarity; collaboration with other departments within the school (SPRU and Economics) and in the broader University (Maths, Global Studies, Psychology, Informatics, etc.); social and ethical responsibility, global diversity and engagement.
•   Lecturer in Information Systems (ref 870)
•   Lecturer in Project Management (ref 868)
Informal enquiries may be made with Prof SueNewell, Department of Business and Management School (sue.newell at sussex.ac.uk ).
Closing date: 16 November 2014
For full details and how to apply please see
www.sussex.ac.uk/jobs