[AISWorld] Decision Sciences Journal at INFORMS

Thomas Stafford (tstaffor) tstaffor at memphis.edu
Fri Oct 24 13:01:58 EDT 2014

Hey Analytics Scholars!

Your new home for Analytics Research, Decision Sciences Journal, will be exhibiting at INFORMS in just two weeks. We'd like to see you there.

I will personally be staffing the booth in the exhibit spaces, located just across the aisle from the SAS Institute, and I'd like to meet any of you interested in learning more about the future of Analytics at the Journal.

You've already heard in my prior posting that Mike Hardin, Dean of the Culverhouse College of Commerce at Alabama, and noted SAS Institute consultant, is our new Area Editor for Analytics. We're going places fast, and want you on board with us as we get there!

See you in San Francisco,

Tom Stafford
Editor, Decision Sciences Journal

Thomas F. Stafford, Ph.D.