[AISWorld] Call for abstracts | ViNOrg - 3rd International Conf. on Virtual and Networked Organizations | Portugal, November 2014

International Conference on Virtual and Networked Organizations mcruzcunha at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 14:14:38 EDT 2014

Dear Colleague,

We invite you to consider submitting to ViNOrg 2014.
Please visit the conference webpage for more information (http://2100projects.org/conferences/vinorg14/ ).
We look forward to welcoming in Póvoa de Varzim next November.

Kind regards,
Manuela and Goran

CALL FOR PAPERS / EXTENDED ABSTRACTS
***
   ViNOrg 14
   3rd International Conference on Virtual and Networked Organizations:
   Emergent Technologies and Tools
***
   Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal
   November 5-7, 2014
***
   Full Papers/ Ext. Abstracts / Abstracts submission deadline:  November 2, 2014
   Notifications of acceptance within 2 days after submission
***
   The authors of accepted Abstracts or Extended Abstracts may also present their
   work during the Conference and submit their Full Paper after the Conference,
   for publication in the Conference Proceedings book.
***
   http://2100projects.org/conferences/vinorg14/
   vinorg at 2100projects.org
***
   conference chairs:
   - Goran D. Putnik, University of Minho, Portugal
   - Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha, Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave, Portugal
***