[AISWorld] Tenure-track faculty position in Information Systems at NYU Stern

Arun Sundararajan asundara at stern.nyu.edu
Mon Oct 27 17:01:48 EDT 2014

The *Information Systems* faculty in the *Department of Information,
Operations & Management Sciences at the Stern School of Business, New York
University*, invites applications for a tenure-track position at the
assistant professor level starting in the 2015-2016 academic year.

The Information Systems faculty is a multidisciplinary group of computer
scientists, economists, behavioral scientists and data scientists.  It has
a vibrant PhD program with a history of successful placements at top
schools.  Our faculty, students and scientists have won numerous awards for
their research and scholarship over the last decade.

We are especially interested in candidates with discipline-spanning
interests whose work complements the research programs of our existing
faculty in areas that include, but are not restricted to: Business
Analytics, the Collaborative Economy, Computational Social Science,
Crowdsourcing, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Digital Strategy, Labor
Markets, Network Science, Open Innovation, Predictive Modeling and
Recommender Systems.

A candidate should have a Ph.D. or be assured of its completion within one
year of the 2015-16 academic year, and is expected to be a stellar
researcher and teacher at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Candidates with significant experience in teaching may also be considered
for a one-year contract appointment as visiting faculty at the assistant
professor level.

Please go to apply.interfolio.com/25939, Stern’s faculty application
system, to apply.  For questions, please send e-mail to ioms at stern.nyu.edu
<ioms at stern.nyu.edu?subject=Information%20Systems%20Candidate%20Inquiry>.

Please submit all application materials by *December 15, 2014*, to assure
full consideration. We encourage you to apply early. To participate in our
INFORMS CIST 2014 screening interviews, you must apply by *October 31, 2014*.
To participate in our ICIS 2014 and WISE 2014 screening interviews, you
must apply by *November 30, 2014*.

--
Arun Sundararajan, NYU Stern School of Business
http://oz.stern.nyu.edu/  |  @digitalarun