[AISWorld] Call for Papers: Asia Pacific Journal of Information Systems (APJIS)

Jae-Nam Lee isjnlee at korea.ac.kr
Thu Oct 30 07:12:20 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The Asia Pacific Journal of Information Systems (APJIS: www.apjis.or.kr), a
peer-reviewed open-access journal, is seeking papers for its upcoming issues
as well as special issues.

- What APJIS is a about

The Korea Society of Management Information Systems (KMIS) has been
publishing the APJIS (ISSN: 2288-5404; e-ISSN: 2288-6818) since the year
1990 and has successfully made it a flagship journal in the information
systems field in Korea.

- Gain global exposure with open access publishing

. Open Access: Our journal is accessible online for free and has a larger
audience.

. Full Peer Review: All manuscripts submitted to our journal undergo peer
review.

- Why Publish in APJIS

. No Submission and Publication Fees: There is no fee for all English papers
submitted to APJIS.

. Best Paper Award: For each issue, the editorial committee will select one
outstanding paper and award prizes of $1000 with a certificate.

. Fast Review Cycle: The first review round will be completed within around
one month.

- Special Issues currently going on

2015. Issue 1 (March): IT in Tourism

2015. Issue 2 (June): Social Media for Biz and Society

2015. Issue 3 (September): KM and BI

2015. Issue 4 (December): e-WOM and User Generated Content

If you are interested in the special issues, you can find more information
at www.apjis.or.kr/common/sub/s.asp

- Submission

Please submit your papers to APJIS (apjis at kmis.or.kr). If you have any
questions, please free to email me at isjnlee at korea.ac.kr.