[AISWorld] Got Analytics?INFORMS 2014!

Thomas Stafford (tstaffor) tstaffor at memphis.edu
Tue Nov 4 14:39:21 EST 2014

Hello Scholars!

For those of you  headed to the INFORMS meeting this weekend, find me, your Editor, and the new Decision Sciences Journal in the exhibit spaces. Stop by; introduce yourself, and learn more about our Analytics initiative. Analytics Area Editor Mike Hardin is ready for manuscript submissions, and we recruited some of the most noteworthy names in the field as your Senior Editors and Associate Editors, ready to handle your papers. All that we lack is you!  So, come talk with me about your interests and aspirations, and let me acquaint you with the new Decision Sciences Journal!

Tom Stafford, Editor

Thomas F. Stafford, Ph.D.
Editor, Decision Sciences Journal
University of Memphis