[AISWorld] Research Center Directors Meeting at ICIS

Douglas R.Vogel isdoug at hit.edu.cn
Sat Nov 15 02:50:57 EST 2014

There will be a Research Center Directors Meeting at 6 PM on 15 December in Room 205 (level 2) at the University of Auckland Business School in conjunction with the forthcoming ICIS conference.  The meeting will be informal to enable you (or your designate) to introduce your center’s direction and activities as well as recognize other like-minded folks.  We will also try to capture a sense of general issues of concern that might warrant more formal attention.  We will finish no later than 7:30.  Recognizing we're all busy people on that evening, feel free to come and go as you wish.

I have sent a message to those for whom we have a valid email address but our database information is incomplete.  Please let me know if you would like to be entered in our center database and/or expect to be able to attend the meeting at ICIS.

Cheers,

Doug Vogel
isdoug at hit.edu.cn