[AISWorld] lavaanGUI in the Cloud: Run SEM for free with just a browser

Geoffrey Hubona ghubona at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 08:18:57 EST 2014

Dean Lim and Geoffrey Hubona have created a novel (beta) and no-cost
application we call "lavaanGUI in the Cloud." The beta prototype of the
app, which came out of production yesterday, allows you to run your lavaan
analyses over the Internet using just a browser from any computer. You do
not need to have R installed on your local machine, but you will need to
upload your data and lavaan-syntax-formatted model file to estimate your
models. There is a bit of documentation and sample files to download at

https://r-courseware.wistia.com/projects/tpz2xne23c

You do not need to have R installed, nor do you need to know anything at
all about R to use lavaanGUI which is exclusively form-input-based.

If you are interested in using the no-cost beta app, go to
http://pls-gui.com and get yourself a user name and then access the
'lavaanGUI in the Cloud' application by pointing your browser to
http://pls-gui.com/lavaangui

Of course, we want to hear about application features and functionalities
that do not work.

Geoff Hubona