[AISWorld] Faculty positions at University of South Florida

Agrawal, Manish magrawal at usf.edu
Mon Nov 24 12:24:55 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce three faculty positions (details further below) in the Information Systems & Decision Sciences (ISDS) Department at the Muma College of Business, University of South Florida in Tampa, FL.

All positions are at the Associate or higher level. However, for one of the positions (job ID 6090) we will consider senior Assistant Professor hires as well (i.e. with prior academic experience).

Several ISDS faculty (Manish Agrawal, Kaushal Chari, Alan Hevner & Balaji Padmanabhan) will be at ICIS and WITS in New Zealand. If you are interested in discussing this position please email issearch at usf.edu<mailto:issearch at usf.edu> with a brief note indicating the dates you will be available and please do attach a recent CV. We will reach out to you and schedule meetings in early December leading up to the conference. You may of course, also directly contact any of our department faculty members or approach any of our faculty members at the conference to discuss this, and we would be delighted to talk to you.

The ISDS Department is known for its research strengths in the MIS area, has strong undergraduate, Masters, PhD and online programs, and has an outstanding culture of open, collegial and collaborative work among the faculty. More information about the department and programs is available at:
http://www.usf.edu/business/departments/isds/index.aspx

Briefs about the positions are below. More details are in the specific job postings that can be accessed from the links provided below.

TWO SENIOR POSITIONS (CYBERSECURITY RELATED RESEARCH AREAS)
We are looking to hire two faculty at the Associate/Full Professor level who have cybersecurity related interests and with a track record of past and ongoing publications in the premier journals in the field. This is Job ID 6087 when you access USF careers from the link below, the detailed posting has more information on minimum and preferred qualifications:
http://www.usf.edu/about-usf/work-at-usf.aspx

ONE OPEN RANK/OPEN AREA POSITION
We are looking to recruit one candidate in any area but with an outstanding research record at the rank of Associate or Full Professor. Candidates with three years of academic experience by Aug 2015 may be considered as well for hire as Assistant Professor. A track record of past and ongoing publications in premier journals such as ISR, MISQ and Management Science or in equivalent journals is required. This is Job ID 6090 when you access USF careers from the link below, the detailed posting has more information on minimum and preferred qualifications:
http://www.usf.edu/about-usf/work-at-usf.aspx

Thanks
--
MANISH AGRAWAL, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
Muma College of Business, Univ. of South Florida, CIS 1040, 4202 E. Fowler Ave., Tampa, Fl 33620 - 7800, U.S.A.