[AISWorld] Connect with SIGHCI on Facebook and Twitter

薛原 xueyuan at gwmail.gwu.edu
Mon Nov 24 23:11:24 EST 2014

The AIS Special Interest Group on Human-Computer Interaction (SIGHCI) is excited to announce the launch of our official Facebook Page and Twitter accounts!

Through these, we will be posting information regarding upcoming conferences, current research, trends in the field, and spotlight profiles of those working in HCI. These channels will also provide an easy way to keep up with submission deadlines for conferences and publications, as well as date or location changes for HCI events. Please take a moment to access the links provided below, Like the official Facebook Page, and Follow the official Twitter account.

SIGHCI Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/aissighci

SIGHCI Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/aissighci

My best,
Constantinos
SIGHCI Vice Chair of Marketing

Dr. Constantinos K. Coursaris
Ph.D. Business Administration (Information Systems)
M.B.A. e-Business, B. Eng. Aerospace

Director of Graduate Studies & Associate Professor
Department of Media and Information
Associate Professor, Department of Advertising and Public Relations
Professor by Courtesy, Usability / Accessibility Research & Consulting - Outreach and Engagement

414 Communication Arts and Sciences
404 Wilson Road
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan, USA, 48824
Tel. 517-353-3122 - Fax. 517-355-1292
http://www.Coursaris.com
http://www.twitter.com/DrCoursaris
http://www.linkedin.com/in/Coursaris
http://mi.msu.edu
http://usability.msu.edu

Michigan State University Dubai
Knowledge Village
Block 2B, Suite G23, Dubai, UAE
Mobile: 011-971-050-114-7532
http://dubai.msu.edu

"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet" - Aristotle