[AISWorld] Social Media for HCI in Business

Dr. Constantinos K. Coursaris coursari at msu.edu
Mon Dec 1 19:03:09 EST 2014

Hello!

As some of you may know, the HCI in Business (HCIB) International Conference, affiliated with HCI International (HCII) Conference, has joined a number of social media!

Our goal is to help our conference attendees, and prospective attendees, connect with HCIB on social media so that we can keep you updated with conference related information. By using social media, and having an engaged audience, we hope to reach as many people as HCIB as possible.

In order to have this reach, and inform you of the latest news, we need your help! By connecting with us on social media, we can build a more active and informed community. The links for our social media sites are below, and you can visit them by clicking on the icons. Please join us and forward this email to anyone you know. We sincerely appreciate your time and look forward to connecting with you soon!

- HCIB International Conference Organizing Team
with approval from Dr. Fiona Nah and Dr. Chuan-Hoo Tan.​

Click on any of the following icons to visit us!

Fiona Fui-Hoon Nah, Ph.D.
Professor of Business & Information Technology
Department of Business & Information Technology
Co-director, Laboratory for Information Technology Evaluation (LITE)
Chuan-Hoo Tan
City University of Hong Kong
http://www.is.cityu.edu.hk/staff/ch.tan/

Dr. Constantinos K. Coursaris
Ph.D. Business Administration (Information Systems)
M.B.A. e-Business, B. Eng. Aerospace

Director of Graduate Studies & Associate Professor
Department of Media and Information
Associate Professor, Department of Advertising and Public Relations
Professor by Courtesy, Usability / Accessibility Research & Consulting - Outreach and Engagement

414 Communication Arts and Sciences
404 Wilson Road
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan, USA, 48824
Tel. 517-353-3122 - Fax. 517-355-1292
http://www.Coursaris.com
http://www.twitter.com/DrCoursaris
http://www.linkedin.com/in/Coursaris
http://mi.msu.edu
http://usability.msu.edu

Michigan State University Dubai
Knowledge Village
Block 2B, Suite G23, Dubai, UAE
Mobile: 011-971-050-114-7532
http://dubai.msu.edu

"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet" - Aristotle