[AISWorld] Faculty Position in Information Systems at DePaul University

Mittleman, Daniel danny at cdm.depaul.edu
Mon Dec 8 19:07:09 EST 2014

Assistant Professor in Information Systems

The College of Computing and Digital Media (CDM) at DePaul University invites applicants for a tenure-track position in one of the most comprehensive Information Systems (IS) programs in the country.  The College is located at DePaul's Loop Campus in downtown Chicago, Illinois.

While all candidates with expertise in Information Systems are encouraged to apply, we are particularly interested in those who can teach and develop courses on analysis and design, business intelligence, business process modeling, global IT, project management, and IT strategy. We are also interested in applicants who can develop strong ties with local industry leaders.

Candidates should have a PhD or equivalent.
Additional Requirements

DePaul values teaching and continued scholarship in the field.  Active Involvement In the future development of the IS-program and allied fields at CDM is expected. DePaul offers multiple programs allied with Information Systems, including IT Project Management, Information Technology, Predictive Analytics, and Health Informatics. We highly value candidates who have interest and expertise in these allied fields. Rank and salary are commensurate with qualifications and experience. The position is contingent upon available budgetary resources.

For priority consideration, application materials must be received by January 31, 2015; applications will be accepted until position is filled.

                                                                   Applications should include a CV, cover letter, teaching statement, research statement, and three contacts for letters of recommendation.

Apply online only at http://facultyopportunities.depaul.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=51200
Required Applicant Documents

*         Cover Letter

*         Curriculum Vitae

*         Teaching Statement

*         Research Statement
Follow Up
While HICSS does not have a job placement service, I will be attending January conference and am happy to meet informally with prospective candidates.
The formal position statement is located at http://pa681.peopleadmin.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=51200.   It is DePaul University's posting number 0000407.
Policy Statement

As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, DePaul University provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.

Daniel Mittleman
Associate Professor
DePaul CDM
danny at cdm.depaul.edu