[AISWorld] First International Workshop on Mobile Cloud Computing systems, Management, and Security (MCSMS-2015). 02-05 June 2015, London, UK
icics_cfp at just.edu.jo
Wed Dec 17 19:50:50 EST 2014
First International Workshop on Mobile Cloud Computing systems, Management, and Security (MCSMS-2015)
in conjunction with
the 6th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT-2015)
02-05 June 2015, London, UK
Call for papers
With the prediction of a market value of US$9.5 billion by 2014 for Mobile Cloud Computing (MCC) and with more than 1 trillion cloud-ready devices in the next four years. MCC considered as one of today's hottest new technology markets. MCC integrate different major technologies such as smart phones, tablets, services, big data and cloud computing in one platform provided to the end users. Many issues are still challenging to the rapid growth of MCC. These challenges are related to the networking, cloud services, security, quality and the availability of services, user data management and many others. The First International Workshop on Mobile Cloud Computing systems, Management, and Security (MCSMS -2014) is introduced as a forum for scientists, researchers, students, and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, and developments in the area of Mobile Cloud Computing.
Topics of interest
Researchers are encouraged to submit original research contributions in all major areas, whichinclude, but not limited to:
* MCC Theory
* MCC Architecture, Models, Deployments, Platforms, and Designs
* MCC Challenges, Trends and Opportunities
* MCC Services and Applications
* MCC Networking and Communication considerations
* MCC Power Efficiency for resources and networking
* MCC Availability and Quality of Service.
* MCC for mHealth
* MCC and Mobile sensing
* MCC Performance Evaluation
* MCC Services Pricing, SLAs and billing.
* MCC Security and privacy Management
* MCC Intrusion Detection Systems
* MCC Resource Management, Optimization, and Migration
* MCC Support for Multimedia Communication and Game Computing
* MCC Support for Big Data Management
* MCC and Crowdsourcing
* MCC Data Storage, Migration and Management
* MCC software development platform and enabled new applications
Important Dates : <http://www.staffs.ac.uk/personal/engineering_and_technology/eb26/MCSMS-2015/#>
Paper Submission: February 01, 2015
Author's Notification: March 10, 2015
Camera-ready paper submission : April 01, 2015
Papers Submissions Guidelines:
The submitted paper must be formatted according to the guidelines of Procedia Computer Science<http://www.elsevier.com/journals/procedia-computer-science/1877-0509/guide-for-authors>, MS Word Template<http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/ant-15/templates/ANT15_PROCS_Template.docm>, Latex <http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/ant-15/templates/ecrc-procs.rar> , Template Generic <http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/ant-15/templates/ANT-Template-Generic.pdf> , Elsevier. Submitted technical papers must be no longer than 6 pages including all figures, tables and references. Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically using the online conference management system <https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mcsms2015> in PDF format before the deadline (see Important Dates).
The submission processes will be managed by Easychair If you have used this system before, you can use the same username and password. If this is your first time using EasyChair, you will need to register for an account by clicking "I have no EasyChair account" button. Upon completion of registration, you will get a notification email from the system and you are ready for submitting your paper. You can upload and re-upload the paper to the system by the submission due date.
All accepted papers will be scheduled for oral presentations and will be included in the conference proceedings published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia Computer Science series on-line. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register and attend the conference to present the work..
* Andy Rindos, IBM research, USA
* Lo'ai Tawalbeh, Umm AlQura University, KSA
Technical Program co-Chairs:
* Mladen Vouk, N.C. State University, USA
* Abdullah Khreishah, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA.
* Al-Sakib Khan Pathan, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia.
Invited Speaker and Panel co-Chairs:
* Elhadj Benkhelifa, Staffordshire University, UK.
* Fahd Aldosari, Umm AlQura University, KSA
* Hideaki Nii, IIJ Innovation Institute Inc., Japan.
* Yaser Jararweh, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
Please send any inquiry on MCSMS 2015 to yijararweh at just.edu.jo<mailto:yijararweh at just.edu.jo>
Jordan University of Science and Technology accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AISWorld