[AISWorld] call for papers- * 1st Annual Ethics Conference *

S Kesar skesar2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 02:55:20 EST 2014

*CALL FOR PAPERS*

** 1st Annual Ethics Conference **

*May 19-21, 2015, LAS VEGAS, USA*

*Papers submission deadline: February 15, 2015*

*http://www.ethics-conference.org/vegas/*
<http://www.ethics-conference.org/vegas/>

*Scope and Aims*

As information and communication technologies permeate all walks of our
lives, ethics and ethical considerations of our actions become important.
This is particularly in light of how we interact with the technologies and
how technologies allow us to interact with each other. In many ways central
to all our communications is our ability to maintain and sustain
ethical relationships,
within and beyond the confines of an enterprise.

Topics area covered in the conference, but not limited to include:

- Professional ethics

- Ethics and the Internet

- Ethics and social implications

- Ethics and data mining

- Ethics and privacy

- Ethics and property

- Ethics at workplace

- Ethics and computer games

- Computer ethics

- Ethics and codes of practice

- Professional Responsibility and Globalization

- Ethics and Education

*Submission Details: *

Participation can be in the following categories (but not limited to):

*Industry Participants:* If you have an interesting story to share we
welcome your participation. We can guarantee an engaging participation from
the floor, where you can discuss and talk freely about what you have been
thinking. We just require a title of your presentation, a few lines
describing your topic area and a brief biographical note (about 100 words).

*Academic Participants:* We encourage you to submit an abstract, a full
paper, a research note, or a case study. Submission details are available
at: http://www.ethics-conference.org/vegas/

Submission deadline: February 15, 2015

Notification of acceptance: March 1, 2015

*Program Committee*

*Program Chair*

*Shalini Kesar*, Ph.D.

Southern Utah University, USA

*Committee Members*

 *Robert Robertson*, Ph.D.

Southern Utah University, USA.

*Darina Dicheva*, Ph.D.

Winston-Salem State University, USA.

*Gonçalo Costa*,

Autónoma University of Lisbon, Portugal.

*Richard Cozzens*,

Southern Utah University, USA

*Subrahmaniam Krishnan-Harihara,*

University of Salford, UK.

*Juan Carlos Yáñez Luna,* Ph.D.

Autonomous University of San Luis Potosí, Mexico.

*Mario Arias Oliva,* Ph.D.

Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Spain.