[AISWorld] Enterprise Security special issue for 2 journals, IJOCI and OJBD

Chang V. V.Chang at soton.ac.uk
Wed Dec 24 06:58:38 EST 2014

Dear All,

Following a great success of running our workshop, Enterprise Security 2014, we are pleased to offer special issues for delegates not even attended the workshop.

International Journal of Organizational and Collective Intelligence (IJOCI), suggested deadline, end of Feb 2015:
http://www.igi-global.com/calls-for-papers-special/international-journal-organizational-collective-intelligence/1140

Open Journal of Big Data (OJBD) for Enterprise Security in Big Data (ESiBD-2015), suggested deadline, end of this year or later (with permissions granted):
http://www.ronpub.com/index.php/journals/ojbd/special-issues/upcoming-special-issues

If your paper will be accepted following our vigorous review process, those who submit early will get waiver from OJBD. Those who submit to IJOCI, will be based on the first-come-first serve basis.

For those who are interested to view our social network sites, you can visit:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ES2014ECs2015
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Enterprise-Security-international-workshop-8147153
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ES_ESaaSA_works

Many thanks again for your considerations and interests. Thanks and regards.

Dr. Victor Chang,
Editors-in-Chief, OJBD and IJOCI