[AISWorld] [Ei Compendex, SCOPUS, Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science (CPCI-S) (Thomson Reuters, Web of Science)] The 3rd International Conference on Science & Engineering in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics 2015 (ScieTech 2015)
rudylolo2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 23:47:42 EST 2014
[Ei Compendex, SCOPUS, Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science (CPCI-S) (Thomson Reuters, Web of Science)] The 3rd International Conference on Science & Engineering in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics 2015 (ScieTech 2015)31 January - 01 February 2015http://scietech.org/Westin Nusa DUa Resort, Bali, Indonesia,
Dear Professors and Researchers,
We are thankfull with many request to submit late submission to the 3rd International Conference on Science & Engineering in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics 2015 (ScieTech 2015) that will be held from 31 January - 01 February 2015.
We would like to accomodate their request and extend the full paper submission.
Moreover, we would like to inform you that the ScieTech 2015 will be held in Westin Nusa Dua Bali.
Herewith some update information about ScieTech 2015:
1. The ScieTech 2015 keynote speakers as follow:
1. Professor Frank Stephan, National University of Singapore.Title: Automatic Structures - Recent Results and Open Questions
2. Professor Belal E. Baaquie, National University of Singapore, Singapore. Title: Quantum Mathematics to Finance and to Microeconomics
3. Professor Yuan Ping Feng, National University of Singapore, Singapore.
4. Professor Berthold-Georg (Berge) Englert, National University of Singapore, Singapore.
Please visit http://scietech.org/contactus.html for detail of keynote speakers.
2. The ScieTech 2015 proceedings will be published by Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS) and will be indexing in EI Compendex, SCOPUS, Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science (CPCI-S) (Thomson Reuters, Web of Science), INSPEC, Chemical Abstracts Service, INIS (International Nuclear Information System), NASA Astrophysics Data System, SPIRES, VINITI Abstracts Journal (Referativnyi Zhurnal). Further information about JPCS indexing please visit http://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/quick_links/Abstracted%20In#tab1
3. Extended Important Deadlines:Paper Submission Deadline: 30 December 2014Notification of Paper Acceptance: 05 January 2015Camera Ready Paper Submission & Authors Registration Deadline: 12 Janaury 2015Conference Date: 31 January - 01 February 2015
4. The ScieTech 2013 publication already published in Journal of Physics Conference Physics in http://iopscience.iop.org/ 1742-6596/423/1The Publication of ScieTech 2014 already published in Journal of Physics : Conference Series. Please download the publication from http://iopscience.iop.org/ 1742-6596/495/1
5. For paper format download the template in http://scietech.org/Templates.zip
For AUTHOR guidelines download in http://scietech.org/simpleinstructions.pdf
Authors are invited to submit papers for this conference only through online system: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=scietech2015
Please send an email to scietech2015 at easychair.org if you have difficulties to submit your paper via online system. We will response to your email on the latest 24 hours.
6. The ScieTech 2015 conference is aimed to bring together scholars, leading researchers and experts from diverse backgrounds and applications areas. Special emphasis is placed on promoting interaction between the theoretical, experimental, and applied communities, so that a high level exchange in new and emerging areas within Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics, all areas of sciences and applied mathematics is achieved.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to): Track 1. Applied Mathematics & Statistics.Track 2. Mathematics & Modeling Track 3. Mathematics Analysis & Its Applications Track 3. Algebra & Its ApplicationsTrack 4. Geometry & Its Applications Track 5. Algebraic Statictics & Its Applications Track 6. General Physics Track 7. OpticalTrack 8. Quantum ComputingTrack 9. Materials Science & EngineeringTrack 10. Chemical, Environmental, and Process EngineeringTrack 11. Chemistry and Advances Chemical Engineering
7. The ScieTech 2015 will be held in Westin Nusa Dua Resort, Bali Indonesia.Westled on a white sandy beach on Bali’s southern coast, The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali provides travellers with a rejuvenating haven with all you need to be at your best. If you are looking for the ideal choice of a Bali five-star hotel in this part of the world, this exceptionally lavish hotel in Nusa Dua is indeed the perfect fit.
Each of our the 433 newly refurbished guestrooms and suites feature the acclaimed Heavenly® Bed to restore your mind and body with a restful night’s sleep.
Re-energise and relax at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali and choose from a wide range of recreation options including three pools, a variety of water sports, two tennis courts and the WestinWORKOUT®. Alternatively indulge in the rejuvenating Heavenly Spa by Westin™.
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, BaliKawasan Pariwisata Nusa Dua, BTDC Lot N-3 • Bali, Bali, 80363 • Indonesia • Phone: (62)(361) 771906 • Fax: (62)(361) 771908 • In Indonesia, call: 08071 088888
We would like your kindness to forward this Call for Paper to your colleagues/students.
Please email your questions to scietechconf at gmail.com, scietech2015 at easychair.org
Looking forward to meet you in ScieTech 2015, Bali, Indonesia.
The 3rd International Conference on Science & Engineering in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics 2015 (ScieTech 2015)Committee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AISWorld