[AISWorld] AIS LIstServ for HICSS

HICSS hicss at hawaii.edu
Mon Jan 12 17:14:53 EST 2015

The Calls are always placed by end of conference through May on AIS
ListServ. Since I presume you wish to continue this practice - maybe using
it even more often, and it involves future conferences, is it not a task
that you, Kelly or Thayanan would do?

The text has to be formatted in a Word Doc in 10 pt helvitica or courier,
no graphics    and copied/pasted  into the email

and sent to

aisworld at lists.aisnet.org

I am forwarding you next a lengthy email exchange I had last May with
Andrew Schwarz of LSU and then with Richard Welke, VP Tech of AIS. re:
hicss at hawaii.edu not receiving a copy of what was posted.  Always before I
had; we never figured out why, but I confirmed with several people that the
messages were received.

sandy

--
Sandra Laney