[AISWorld] UKAIS Annual Conference, 2015; Oxford (March 16-18th)

david wastell dave_wastell at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 06:36:41 EST 2015

Dear Colleague

We are pleased to announce that Mary Visser, the Chief Information Officer for Nottingham University, will give our key-note address on the practice "side". Mary, who has 23 years of experience in the IT industry, is responsible for developing and executing the University's strategy for transforming IT capability across its campuses in the UK, China and Malaysia.

PLEASE NOTE: that the deadline (24th January) for receipt of submissions is fast approaching.

We look forward to receiving your contribution and seeing you in Oxford in March

Best wishes

Dave, Laurence and David