[AISWorld] UKAIS Annual Conference, 2015; Oxford - Deadline for submissions (26th January)

david wastell dave_wastell at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 02:42:19 EST 2015

Dear Colleague

Just reminder that the deadline for submissions is Monday 26th January. In some previous communications it was erroneously publicized as the 24th, which is of course a Saturday! Our apologies for any confusion caused.

We are also pleased to announce that Professor Simeon Yates, Director of the Institute of Cultural Capital, will open the doctoral consortium with a key-note address. Please see the website for further details:

www.ukais2015.org

Best wishes, Dave, David and Laurence