[AISWorld] BPM'2015 Pre-Submission Shepherding Program for First Time Submitters

Amin Beheshti sbeheshti at cse.unsw.edu.au
Thu Jan 22 18:52:13 EST 2015

BPM 2015 (http://bpm2015.q-e.at) is the 13th conference in a series that
provides the most prestigious forum for academics, researchers and
practitioners in the field of Business Process Management (BPM). BPM 2015
will take place in Innsbruck, Austria, in the midst of Tyrol's breathtaking
scenery and stunning mountains. A university town, with a strong record of
academic excellence and a vibrant student scene, Innsbruck combines
tradition and splendour with modern facilities and attractions. We hope you
will join us in this international conference and Olympic city to help
shape the BPM methods and technologies of the future. BPM 2015 will feature
an industry track, a varied set of BPM-related workshops and co-located
events. For the first time, BPM 2015 will also look to host tutorials
dedicated to research methods relevant to BPM.

To encourage and support researchers from communities related to BPM, *this
year, we have a pre-submission* shepherding program for first-time
submitters (none of prospectus authors may have ever published at BPM). The
goal is that first-time submitters get the opportunity to receive feedback
on the draft of the paper before the actual BPM submission deadline. This
process is intended to be lightweight up to two rounds of
reviews:
  1) A BPM PC member acts as a mentor and gets a draft of the submission,
directly from the respective authors, at least four weeks before the BPM
submission deadline.
  2) The mentor provides the authors with comments on the presentation,
structure, and positioning of the paper. The mentor and the authors may
agree to have a follow up and final round of review.

 We would like to note that this feedback round is not aimed at improving
the actual research outlined in the paper. Rather it should help improving
the presentation of the papers and its positioning with regards to BPM
topics of interest and audience. Interested candidates should contact the
PC-Chairs (bpm2015 at easychair.org) by 6th of February, 2015. For more
information, please refer to the BPM'2015 Call for Paper (
http://bpm2015.q-e.at/call-for-contributions/call-for-papers/).

Best regards

BPM'2015 PC Chairs
Hamid Motahari <http://hamidmotahari.info/>