[AISWorld] Reminder: SCECR 2015 (Addis Ababa) Paper Submission Deadline is Feb 1, 2015

Ravi Bapna rbapna at umn.edu
Sun Jan 25 14:12:51 EST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that the abstract submission deadline for SCECR 2015 is
exactly a week away. Please submit your papers at
https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?key=19844703.vYDiAAZ964pP7mJ1
and visit scecr.org for more details.

The conference is in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on June 23-25, 2015 at the
Sheraton Addis (http://www.sheratonaddis.com). Shawndra has been working
hard at making excellent arrangements with our hosts in Ethiopia. We
encourage everyone planning to attend to make early hotel reservations to
get the best rate.  You can reserve now (it shouldn't charge you until you
check in):
https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1411112521&key=78BFCDD
Note, you can cancel the room without any penalty until June 20, 2015 if
you decide not to attend SCECR.

For those traveling to Ethiopia for the first time, we will have
suggested itineraries for historic sites to see within the country, such as
the famous rock churches in Lailabella. Most of these require a short
flight.

We look forward to your submissions!

Shawndra Hill and Ravi Bapna