[AISWorld] New book: The Handbook of Global Outsourcing and Offshoring (3rd edition) by Oshri, Kotlarsky and Willcocks is released

Kotlarsky, Julia j.kotlarsky at aston.ac.uk
Wed Jan 28 04:31:45 EST 2015

We are pleased to announce the release of the 3rd edition of our book “The Handbook of Global  Outsourcing and Offshoring”. If you are teaching Global Sourcing/Outsourcing/Offshoring at any level and looking for a textbook and teaching materials (slides, case studies, assignments), feel free to contact me (j.kotlarsky at aston.ac.uk) or Ilan Oshri (I.oshri at lboro.ac.uk).

2nd edition of this book was cited as the leading book in the field in the Economist (January 2013 issue), in special report on outsourcing and offshoring.

Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Handbook-Global-Outsourcing-Offshoring-3rd-ebook/dp/B00SA6CD4C/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1422437027&sr=8-8&keywords=oshri
Amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Handbook-Global-Outsourcing-Offshoring-3rd/dp/1137437421/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1422437149&sr=8-3&keywords=oshri+handbook
Palgrave is offering 30% discount (code PM15THIRTY) when buying from the Palgrave site: http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/the-handbook-of-global-outsourcing-and-offshoring-3rd-edition-ilan-oshri/?K=9781137437426

Julia Kotlarsky, Ilan Oshri and Leslie Willcocks

Julia Kotlarsky, Ph.D.
Professor of Technology and Global Sourcing
Director of Research Degree Programme
Aston Business School
email: j.kotlarsky at aston.ac.uk<mailto:j.kotlarsky at aston.ac.uk>

Global Sourcing Workshop: www.globalsourcing.org.uk<http://www.globalsourcing.org.uk/>