[AISWorld] Open Rank Faculty Positions in Management at the University of California, Merced

Paul Maglio pmaglio at ucmerced.edu
Wed Jan 28 16:34:01 EST 2015

Open Rank Faculty Positions in Management at the University of California, Merced

The University of California, Merced, invites applications for three open-rank (tenured or tenure-track) faculty positions in Management of Innovation, Sustainability, and Technology. We seek scholars who can contribute to the cross-functional research environment at UC Merced. We are particularly interested in individuals with application areas of analytics, services, technology, and innovation. Exceptional candidates in other innovative and relevant application areas are also encouraged to apply. Demonstrated or strong potential for excellence in scholarship and teaching, and a Ph.D. in one of the academic areas of management, computer science, or a closely related field, are required (or expected by time of appointment). For candidates at the assistant professor level, postdoctoral or teaching experience is preferred. We encourage applications from candidates who have cross-functional or multi-disciplinary research interests. Appointments will be effective July, 2015, or later.

Positions are open until filled; consideration of applications will begin on Mar 1, 2015.

For more information, and to apply, see https://aprecruit.ucmerced.edu/apply/JPF00173

Paul P. Maglio
Professor - University of California, Merced
Editor-in-Chief - Service Science - http://pubsonline.informs.org/journal/serv
pmaglio at ucmerced.edu - http://faculty.ucmerced.edu/pmaglio/