[AISWorld] 40 Postdoc/Fellow positions & 80 PhD Studentships at Lero - the Irish Software Research Centre

Brian.Fitzgerald Brian.Fitzgerald at ul.ie
Sat Jan 31 14:09:51 EST 2015

Lero – the Irish Software Research Centre is Ireland’s national software research centre, headquartered at the University of Limerick and involving all of Ireland’s seven universities and Dundalk Institute of Technology.

Following significant recent direct grant funding in excess of €30m from Science Foundation Ireland and our industry partners, we are seeking to fill over 40 new research positions. These include:

• Research Fellow:  €51,716 - €56,442 p.a.
• Experienced Postdoctoral Researcher: €42,394 - €46,255
• Postdoctoral Researcher: €37,750 – €41,181

Given Ireland’s very competitive taxation rates, these remunerations compare very favourably in an international context.

In addition, Lero is seeking to fill almost 80 PhD positions which are funded by scholarship grants of €23,500 (€18,000 stipend + fees €5,500) per annum for 4 years.

The closing date for applications for the above positions is 27 February 2015. Further details on the positions and the application process is available at http://www.lero.ie/recruitment

Prof Brian Fitzgerald, PhD, FICS, FBCS, CEng.
Chief Scientist
Lero – Irish Software Research Centre
University of Limerick
www.brian-fitzgerald.com