[AISWorld] Entries for QVC Analytics Challenge Due Feb 15

James Parrish jlparrish at nova.edu
Mon Feb 2 12:32:45 EST 2015

Colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for the QVC Analytics Challenge is rapidly approaching, but there's still time for you to form a student team and submit an entry!  For more details, please visit http://uamis.ua.edu/ais/assets/QVC_Analytics_Challenge_revision_010615.pdf

Remember the preliminary round of this competition is open to all AIS institutions.  If your team is selected as a finalist and you do not have an AIS Student Chapter, we will help you establish one before the finals at the Student Chapter Leadership Conference in Tuscaloosa, AL from 4/9-4/11.

This is a tremendous opportunity for anyone interested in analytics or looking to engage students.  I hope you will consider participating!

Best

James L. Parrish Jr., Ph. D.
Associate Professor of Information Systems - Graduate School of Computer and Information Sciences
AIS Vice President of Student Chapters

Carl DeSantis Building - Fourth Floor, Room 4111
3301 College Ave.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33314
Email: jlparrish at nova.edu<mailto:jlparrish at nova.edu>
Skype: jparrishucf