[AISWorld] FW: Two research openings at the Accenture Institute for High Performance

Kappelman, Leon Leon.Kappelman at unt.edu
Mon Feb 2 15:30:15 EST 2015

FYI

Best wishes,
Leon Kappelman

"Corrupt politicians make the remaining ten percent look bad." ― Henry Kissinger
Leon A. Kappelman, Ph.D.
  Professor of Information Systems<http://www.cob.unt.edu/profiles/112>
  Director Emeritus, Information Systems Research Center
  Fellow, Texas Center for Digital Knowledge
    College of Business, University of North Texas
    Voice: 940-565-4698   Email: kapp at unt.edu<mailto:kapp at unt.edu>
  Primary Investigator, SIM's Annual IT Trends Study<http://www.simnet.org/?ITTrendsStudy>

Subject: Two research openings at the Accenture Institute for High Performance

Hi Leon,
I hope all's well with you. I wanted to let you know we have several openings here at the Institute.  Both are in Boston.
One is for a senior research position covering leadership and the digital workforce.
Another is for a research manager working in my group, on the impact of technology on the enterprise and strategy.
Both require strong research, writing (for management audiences) and project management skills, along with subject matter expertise.
PhDs who have published articles for management/business audiences would be strong candidates for either role.  The senior principal role requires more experience and a larger publication track record.
The links to the positions are below.  Feel free to share them with your contacts or recommend individuals to me. And if anyone has questions, please encourage them to reach out to me.
Thought Leadership Research Senior Principal (Workforce & Leadership)
Location: Boston
http://careers.accenture.com/us-en/jobs/Pages/jobsearch.aspx?keyword=leadership%20research

Thought Leadership Research Manager (Technology)
Location: Boston
http://careers.accenture.com/us-en/jobs/Pages/jobsearch.aspx?keyword=00279720
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/41086183?trk=jserp_job_details_text

Thanks,
Allan

Allan E. Alter
Senior Research Fellow, Accenture Institute for High Performance
Prudential Tower, Suite 2300,  800 Boylston St. Boston, MA 02199
allan.e.alter at accenture.com<mailto:allan.e.alter at accenture.com> Tel: (617) 488-4990  Fax: (617) 488-4001
View the latest Institute for High Performance research<http://www.accenture.com/us-en/research/institute-high-performance/Pages/institute-high-performance-index.aspx>