[AISWorld] ISECON 2015 in Orlando -- Call for Papers and Participation

Reithel, Brian breithel at bus.olemiss.edu
Tue Feb 3 14:33:50 EST 2015

Information Systems Education Conference
ISECON 2015
November 5-7, 2015
Orlando, Florida
Paper submission deadline: May 31, 2015
Dear Colleague,
Please consider submitting a paper to ISECON 2015 this year.  The ISECON conference has provided a wonderful opportunity for CIS, MIS, IT, and CS faculty members from a wide variety of institutions - including international attendees - to gather, share experiences, and learn from each other since 1982.  We continue that legacy of delivering a collegial environment for intellectual and professional growth this year in sunny Orlando, Florida, at the "B Resort and Spa", an official Walt Disney World property.