[AISWorld] 28th Bled eConference - New final submission deadline - February 27, 2015

Andreja.Pucihar at fov.uni-mb.si Andreja.Pucihar at fov.uni-mb.si
Wed Feb 4 04:28:16 EST 2015

Apologies for cross-postings
************************************

Dear Colleagues,

we would like to kindly invite you to consider your participation at the
28th International Bled eConference, that will be held in June 7-10, 2015
in beautiful alpine village called Bled in Slovenia.

The conference addresses various topics of "e" research - ICT
developments, their applications and impacts on organizations, people and
society as a whole.

For the 28th Bled eConference our main tracks will explore the #WellBeing
of people in the context of Internet, Social Media, Mobile and the
Internet of Things.

We wish to explore the opportunities to make life easier and more
comfortable as a result from new technologies, including specific
opportunities for the "young elderly" and senior citizens.

However, we are also interested in exploring the "dark side of e/m" and
invite contributions that discuss the downside of big data, connectedness,
quantified self and other innovations that may carry serious risks to
individuals and society as well. We view the eConference as an excellent
platform for finding the balance between the benefits and risks.

Topics of interest are the folowing (but not limited):
Internet of Things I  eInnnovations  I  Big data  I  Open data  I Digital
Services I Novel business and organizational models  I eCollaboration  I
 Enterprise 2.0  I  Social Media  I  eCommerce  I  eBusiness  I
 Interorganizational Systems  I  eMarketplaces & Communities  I  Mobile
Value Services  I  Cloud Computing  I  eHealth & Well-being  I  eSociety
 I  eParticipation  I  eLearning 2.0 & eEducation  I  eSMEs  I  eLiving
Labs  I  eCollaboration  I  eRegions  I  eDependency  I  eTrust I ePrivacy
I  Research Supervision Dilemmas  I any other aspect of “e”.

More information for different opportunities for conference participation
is available at the:

Call for Papers (http://bled.fov.uni-mb.si/call-for-papers/)
Call for ePrototype Students Bazaar participation (
http://bled.fov.uni-mb.si/students-bazaar/)
Call for Graduate Student Consortium papers (
http://bled.fov.uni-mb.si/graduate-students-consortium/)
Call for Business Track proposals (
http://bled.fov.uni-mb.si/business-track/)

We would like to inform you that the deadline for paper submission has
been postponed to more convenient date - February 27, 2015.

Please check also publication opportunities beside conference proceedings,
which offer many opportunities for authors.

In 2015, we have secured the partnership of the following journals:

Electronic Markets- The International Journal on Networked Business (SSCI
and SCOPUS indexed journal)
Journal of Theoretical and Applied Electronic Commerce Research (SCOPUS
indexed journal)
International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Technology
International Journal of Organisation Design and Engineering
Organizacija – Journal of Management, Informatics and Human Resources

that may facilitate the publication of enhanced versions of further
selected papers.

Selected papers will be published into the book under Lecture Notes in
Information Systems and Organisation section by Springer (Indexed in
Thomson Reuters and Scopus).

Please let us know, if there are any more information requests.

All the best,

Andreja Pucihar

Dr. Andreja Pucihar, assistant professor
Vice dean for international cooperation
University of Maribor
Faculty of Organizational Sciences
Program Committee Chair