[AISWorld] The Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital Excellence Awards - call for Submissions

Sue Nugus sue at academic-conferences.org
Wed Feb 4 08:13:31 EST 2015

Hello

I am writing to you about The Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital Excellence Awards, which we are launching at ECKM this year on the 3-4th of September at The University of Udine, Italy.

We will be inviting submissions in the form of a brief case history of a Knowledge Management or Intellectual Capital initiative you have been involved in. The case history will include:

*        Introduction to the nature of the Knowledge Management and/or Intellectual Capital initiative and its specific objectives

*        The infrastructure i.e. people, systems, hardware, software etc. required to launch the initiative

*        The challenges that were encountered, how they developed and how they were overcome

*        How the initiative was received by the users or participants

*        The efficiency, effectiveness or competitive advantage outcomes that were achieved and how they were measured and evaluated 6. Plans to further develop the initiative.

Further details and to apply please see: http://academic-conferences.org/eckm/eckm2015/eckm15-excellence.htm

We are also planning on publishing a book which will contain the best submissions to the competition.

Kind regards

Sue Nugus
Conferences Director
http://www.academic-conferences.org<http://111.academic-conferences.org/>
sue at academic-conferences.org<mailto:sue at academic-conferences.org>
Tel: +44 (0) 118 972 4148
Follow me on Twitter<https://twitter.com/#!/suenugus>
Connect with me on LinkedIn<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/sue-nugus/7/616/1b4>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE78CF.A0DF8690]

Available from our Bookshop - http://www.academic-bookshop.com/

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet. The
http://www.claranet.co.uk