[AISWorld] 10th IEEE World Congress on Services (SERVICES 2015): CFP
m.fantinato at usp.br
Thu Feb 5 19:26:33 EST 2015
Apologies for cross-postings. Please send it to interested colleagues and students. Thanks!
Call for Papers and Proposals: The IEEE 10th 2015 World Congress on Services (SERVICES 2015)============================================================================================June 27 - July 2, 2015, New York, USA http://www.servicescongress.org/2015/
Sponsored by the Technical Committee on Services Computing (TC-SVC)
IEEE Computer Society
Sponsored by IEEE Computer Society's Technical Committee on Services Computing (TC-SVC), 2015 IEEE World Congress on Services (SERVICES 2015) aims to serve as a federation to host the several theme topic conferences (CLOUD 2015, ICWS 2015, SCC 2015, MS 2015) to explore the deep knowledge space of Services Computing in different directions. SERVICES 2015 will also co-locate with 2015 International Congress on Big Data (BigData 2015).
SERVICES 2015 presents keynote sessions, panel discussions, plenary poster sessions, innovation show cases, job fair, Services University (Summer School), "CLOUD Cup" contest, Cloud industry summit, workshops, and Ph.D. symposiums. Papers published in plenary poster sessions, "CLOUD Cup" contest, Global Cloud Industry Summit, Workshops, and Ph.D. symposiums will be included in the Proceedings of 2015 IEEE World Congress on Services (SERVICES 2015), indexed by EI.
1. Panels:You are welcome to propose a panel. Electronic submission of 1-page proposal (in PDF or Word formats) is required. Submissions should include panel title, abstract, name of panel coordinator and panelists, their affiliations, emails addresses, and postal addresses. Use the link above to go to panel web page.
2. Tutorials:You are welcome to propose a tutorial. Submitted tutorial proposal will be limited to 1 page and required to be in a single column (see a Sample). Electronic submission of proposals (in PDF or Word formats) is required. Submissions should include tutorial title, abstract, name of authors, their affiliations, emails addresses, and postal addresses. Use the link above to go to tutorial web page.
3. Workshops:You are welcome to submit workshop proposals related to cloud computing, web services, mobile services, and service economics. Workshop duration can be one day or one and half day. All the accepted and presented papers by the workshops will be included in the Proceedings of 2015 IEEE 10th World Congress on Services (SERVICES 2015) which will be published by IEEE. Use the link above to go to workshop web page.
4. Services University (SU) Summer School:SU-2015 is now calling for participation. Eligible applicants shall be (1) professors in universities whose teaching and research areas are related to Cloud Computing, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web services, Web technology, Software Engineering, IT, and management or (2) industry practitioners who have experiences in services software design and development and are willing to get more involved in Services Computing community. Use the link above to go to SU-2015 web page.
5. PhD Symposium:The Ph.D. Symposium is organized to bring together Ph.D. students and graduates working on topics related to the various aspects of SERVICES 2015 conference topic areas. The goal of the symposium is to offer Ph.D. students and graduates the opportunity to summarize, present, discuss, and receive feedback on their research in a constructive manner. Papers submitted to the Ph.D. symposium must summarize an ongoing or completed Ph.D. thesis. Use the link above to go to PhD Symposium web page.
6. CLOUD Cup:CLOUD Cup 2015 will again bring together worldwide talented students (Students Group) and industry practitioners (Professionals Group) for the industrial wave. Focused terms for 2015 are: Cloud Computing, Big Data, Web Services, and Mobile Services. The finalists and final top winners of the contest will be announced in April 2015. In addition, the technical papers of the winners will be published in the proceedings of 2015 IEEE World Congress on Services (SERVICES 2015). Use the link above to go to CLOUD Cup web page.
7. Global Cloud Industry Summit:This 7th Global Cloud industry summit is intended to bridge the gap between Cloud Computing and Business models that are supported by them, with an emerging suite of ground-breaking technologies that includes cloud computing, SOA, business process modeling, integration and management, grid/utility/autonomic computing, enterprise service bus and Web 2.0. The relative placement of these emerging technologies, standards and concepts need to be clarified for the pragmatic needs of the industry. Use the link above to go to industry summit web page.
8. Innovation Show Case:Exhibiting companies and research institutions will provide products, prototypes, First-Of-The-Kind demos, and services offerings in all aspects of Services Computing. In addition, participating companies or institutes will be able to give a product presentation in an exhibitor's track. Use the link above to go to innovation show case web page.
9. Job Fair:All the services provided to job seekers and employers are FREE at this time point. Employers can also order an exhibit space at the joint ICWS 2015, SCC 2015, CLOUD 2015, MS 2015, and BigData 2015 co-located with SERVICES 2015. Use the link above to go to job fair web page to see details.
Important Dates:---------------- Proposal Submission Due Date: March 1, 2015 Decision Notification (Electronic): March 10, 2015 Camera-Ready Copy Due Date & Pre-registration Due: April 14, 2015
Review Policy -------------IEEE Policy and professional ethics require that referees treat the contents of papers under review as privileged information not to be disclosed to others before publication. It is expected that no one with access to a paper under review will make any inappropriate use of the special knowledge, which that access provides. Contents of abstracts submitted to conference program committees should be regarded as privileged as well, and handled in the same manner. The Conference Publications Chair shall ensure that referees adhere to this practice.
Organizers of IEEE conferences are expected to provide an appropriate forum for the oral presentation and discussion of all accepted papers. An author, in offering a paper for presentation at an IEEE conference, or accepting an invitation to present a paper, is expected to be present at the meeting to deliver the paper. In the event that circumstances unknown at the time of submission of a paper preclude its presentation by an author, the program chair should be informed on time, and appropriate substitute arrangements should be made. In some cases it may help reduce no-shows for the Conference to require advance registration together with the submission of the final manuscript.
About IEEE----------IEEE is the world’s largest professional association advancing innovation and technological excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE is the trusted “voice” for engineering, computing and technology information around the globe.
About IEEE Computer Society---------------------------The IEEE Computer Society (CS) is the world’s leading organization of computing professionals. Founded in 1946, and the largest of the 38 societies of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), the CS is dedicated to advancing the theory and application of computer and information-processing technology.
About the Technical Committee on Services Computing---------------------------------------------------Founded in 2003, IEEE Computer Society's Technical Committee on Services Computing (TC-SVC) is a multidisciplinary group whose purpose is to advance and coordinate work in the field of Services Computing carried out throughout the IEEE in scientific, engineering, standard, literary and educational areas.
Services Computing has become a cross-discipline that covers the science and technology of bridging the gap between Business Services and IT Services. The underneath breaking technology suite includes Web services and service-oriented architecture (SOA), cloud computing, business consulting methodology and utilities, business process modeling, transformation and integration. This scope of Services Computing covers the whole lifecycle of services innovation research that includes business componentization, services modeling, services creation, services realization, services annotation, services deployment, services discovery, services composition, services delivery, service-to-service collaboration, services monitoring, services optimization, as well as services management. The goal of Services Computing is to enable IT services and computing technology to perform business services more efficiently and effectively.
Contact Information-------------------If you have any questions or queries on SCC 2015, please send email to scc DOT ieeecs AT gmail DOT com.
Please join us at IEEE Services Computing Community (http://services.oc.ieee.org/). Press the "Register" button to apply for a FREE IEEE Web Account. As a member, you will be permitted to login and participate in the community. This invitation allows you to join a community designed to facilitate collaboration among a group while minimizing e-mails to your inbox. As a registered member of the Services Computing Community, you can also access the IEEE Body of Knowledge on Services Computing (http://www.servicescomputing.tv).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AISWorld