[AISWorld] PhD scholarship in BIS at the University of Sydney, w/ Deloitte

Kai Riemer K.Riemer at econ.usyd.edu.au
Tue Feb 10 21:12:43 EST 2015

Colleagues,

I shared a scholarship opportunity with the list last week. We now have an official web link that is easier to share:

Deloitte and Sydney Business School Postgraduate Scholarship on the Future of Work in the Digital Workplace:
http://agile2.ucc.usyd.edu.au/ro/opportunities/scholarships/1557

Please also note that the application deadline has been pushed back to the 6 March 2015.

Please share with any students you think might be interested; they should feel free to just contact me if they have any questions.

Best regards
Kai

--
KAI RIEMER | Associate Professor | PD Dr. rer. pol., Dipl.-Wirt. Inform.
Chair of Discipline | Business Information Systems

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY BUSINESS SCHOOL
Rm 385, Merewether Building H04 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006 | Australia

T +61 2 9036 9053  | F +61 2 9351 7294 | Twitter @karisyd | Skype kai.riemer
E kai.riemer at sydney.edu.au<applewebdata://44877B35-722E-4D8B-B946-166655DA3507/UrlBlockedError.aspx> | W http://www.sydney.edu.au/business/staff/kair

Blog http://byresearch.wordpress.com<http://byresearch.wordpress.com/> | LinkedIn http://au.linkedin.com/in/kairiemer | Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/karisyd

Visit the Beergame Education Portal: http://www.beergame.org<http://www.beergame.org/>

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.
Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.