[AISWorld] Visiting Faculty Positions at Robinson College of Business, Georgia State University

Abhay Nath Mishra amishra at gsu.edu
Wed Feb 11 10:40:47 EST 2015

Dear colleagues,

The Robinson College of Business invites applications and nominations for visiting positions in business analytics, effective fall 2015 or later. The new recruits will support the Master of Science in Analytics program (MSA) at the Robinson College. This program is offered at our state of the art facility in Buckhead. The recruits will also have opportunities to initiate and develop research projects with our industry partners in a number of business sectors. Georgia State University has created a university-wide institute, called the Institute for Insight, of which the Robinson College is a founding and key member (http://insight.gsu.edu/). The new recruits will have an opportunity to be affiliated with this high-profile institute. The MSA program, as also a forthcoming doctoral program, enjoy considerable support from the college and university administration.

Qualified candidates are highly encouraged to apply.

The position has been posted at: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/5350. Details can also be found at http://robinson.gsu.edu/faculty-research/faculty-job-updates/.

We are interested in candidates with a wide variety of backgrounds. Please forward this announcement to colleagues in statistics, information systems, economics, computer science, and other related fields.

Best regards,

Abhay Nath Mishra
?