[AISWorld] Current issue of IT Professional on IT Security is available for free download

San Murugesan san at computer.org
Wed Feb 11 23:19:02 EST 2015

  <http://www.qmags.com/images/logos/IT_Prof_Banner2011.gif>

The January/February issue of
IT Professional is available for  <http://www.computer.org/cms/Publications/docs/itp_20150101_jan_2015.pdf> free download.

  _____

 <http://www.qmags.com/R/?i=2643a2&e=2281187&doi=55153911&uk=2FE1161B163087DF13144B2E111622CEE92FF142AEC.htm> http://www.qmags.com/images/Covers/covermd_thumbnail_19246.jpg

This issue of  <http://www.computer.org/itpro> IT Professional is special issue on IT Security! The theme articles provide an interesting variety of topics to keep our readers up to date on security issues and better able to deal with the issues they may be facing. In the Guest Editor's Introduction, readers will also find a helpful way to break down the analysis of security problems.

The Mastermind department for this issue focuses on Admiral Grace Murray Hopper, one of the first notable female programmers in the field of computer science.

This issue also presents other interesting department articles.

How you can be involved with future issues

IT Pro covers the entire spectrum of an IT professional's interest - technologies, applications, strategies, case studies, best practices, issues and challenges and IT's value proposition.  We publish a mix of relevant, high-quality, peer-reviewed feature articles; and perspectives and opinion pieces.  You can contribute to IT Pro in the following ways:

Feature articles - you can submit quality articles (about 4,200 words) for theme issues on topics of general interest, which will be subjected to peer review.  For author guidelines
and call for theme issues, see http://www.computer.org/itpro <http://www.computer.org/itpro>

Department articles - submit short articles (about 1,500 words) suitable for any of the departments to the respective editor (for contact information, see http://bitly.com/itpro-edboard

Reviewer - if you would like to serve as a reviewer, email your bio and details of your reviewing credentials to San Murugesan, Editor in Chief at san at computer.org

Theme issue proposal - we invite your proposals for our upcoming issues in 2016.  If you would like to see a topic of relevance covered or wish to guest edit a theme issue, send your

proposal to san at computer.org

……………………………………………………………………………………………

Professor San Murugesan

Editor-in-Chief, IEEE  <http://www.computer.org/itpro> IT Professional