[AISWorld] ERPBSS Conference 2015- Information and communication technology

Fehmida Hussain Fehmida at mdx.ac
Mon Feb 16 02:21:36 EST 2015

Apologies for cross postings.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D038BD.485E7A30]<http://www.mdx.ac/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D038BD.485E7A30]

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D038BD.485E7A30]<http://www.mdx.ac/>

Middlesex University Dubai takes great pleasure in announcing the Third International Conference on Emerging Research Paradigms in Business and Social Sciences (ERPBSS-2015). For the nearly 200 delegates representing about 100 international academic institutions the First (2011) and Second (2013) International Conference on ERPBSS provided a forum for inter-disciplinary dialogue and forms of scholastic communication that transcended disciplinary and subject-specific boundaries.

In the Third International Conference ERPBSS 2015 we seek to explore "What's Next?". The world faces incredibly complex changes that shape our collective futures. We live in a time of increased mobility and connectedness, as forces of globalization and technological change are redefining the economic, social, political, and physical systems of the world. Inevitably, ideas and knowledge are transcending their traditional disciplinary and geographic boundaries. While this transformation offers increasing opportunities for innovation, it also contributes to increasingly complex global and local challenges that must be met with increasing attention to a more sustainable future.

The eight tracks of the ERPBSS 2015 Conference are:

1) Accounting, Finance and Economics
2) Contemporary Psychology
3) Education Training and Development
4) Information and Communication Technology
5) International Law and International Relations
6) Management and Marketing
7) Media, Journalism, and Communication
8) Tourism and Hospitality

Through these tracks the conference intention is to bring together perspectives from multiple disciplinary and epistemological perspectives. The design of the conference will provide wider opportunities for dialogue than conferences with narrower scopes. Additionally, this year we are launching the "Research Matters" visual paper session, which offers delegates an opportunity to engage more in-depth with presenters. We also invite delegates to submit proposals for Organised Symposium around a specific topic.

Track 4: Information and Communication Technology

The information and communication technology track of this conference aims to examine emerging paradigms and innovative practices, particularly those related to the adoption, use and implications of information and communication technology. We are seeking papers that engage theoretically with the subject area and/or signify pioneering applications and developments. The objective is to present work that is transformative and which embraces serious intellectual discussion.

Although we are open to any submission that is aligned with the goals of the conference and this track, we do encourage submissions particularly relating to the following themes:

*         Web 2.0, Web 3.0, social media, and social computing

*         Cloud Computing and Services in Global Settings

*         ICT and sustainability

*         Ethical, legal and social issues in the digital age

*         ICT adoption, use, and value creation

*         Social shaping of information technology

*         Virtual and augmented reality

*         Educational technologies, and mobile and ubiquitous learning

*         Virtualization and technologization of everyday life

*         Mobile applications and services

*         New developments in e-business, e-learning, e-government, e-tourism

*         New developments in m-business, m-learning, m-government, m-tourism

*         Applications of decision support systems, expert systems and artificial intelligence

*         Security technologies, cyber security, digital forensics and biometrics

*         Information systems, information and knowledge management strategies

*         Network management and innovation

*         Human-Computer Interaction

*         Information Technology Project Management

*         IS/IT Security and Privacy

*         Database Management Systems, Data Warehousing and Big Data Technologies

*         Software Engineering and Development

*         Multimedia Technologies

*         Development of IT/IS Curricula

*         Bio-Informatics, Bio-Computations and Health Informatics

*         Computational Simulations and Modeling

*         Smart technologies

Please click here<http://www.mdx.ac/conference-2/> for more details and guidelines for submissions.

Important Deadlines

Extended Abstract Submission: June 1st, 2015

Early Bird Registration: July 21st, 2015

Normal Registration: July 22nd to 31st October 2015

Late Registration:  27th October to 24th November 2015

Student Registration:  31st October 2015

Full Paper Submission (Optional): 31st October 2015

Conference Email: erpbss2015 at mdx.ac<mailto:erpbss2015 at mdx.ac>
Conference Email: www.mdx.ac/conference<http://www.mdx.ac/conference>

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D038BD.485E7A30]<http://www.mdx.ac/>

Blocks 4, 16, 17 &19, Dubai Knowledge Village
Phone: 800 MDX
erpbss2015 at mdx.ac<mailto:erpbss2015 at mdx.ac>
www.mdx.ac<http://www.mdx.ac>

[cid:image005.gif at 01D038BD.485E7A30]<https://www.facebook.com/mdx.ac>