[AISWorld] SEM Boot Camp 2015 at BYU

James Gaskin james.eric.gaskin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 17:49:43 EST 2015

The SEM boot camp at BYU was successful enough last year that I'm planning
on doing it again this year, the third year running. I hope you'll consider
sending your doctoral students and/or junior faculty to this three-day
workshop. I'll take raw data from a survey all the way through to testing a
complex theory using AMOS and SPSS, including data screening, EFA, CFA,
Mediation, Moderation, and all that those entail (model fit, validity,
etc.). If there is time, I will also discuss SmartPLS, Logistic Regression,
and cluster analyses.
Sign up here: http://marriottschool.byu.edu/event/sembootcamp2015

Quick video explanation here: http://youtu.be/xGoQteNe23A

James Gaskin