[AISWorld] Salary Offer Survey reminder

Galletta, Dennis galletta at katz.pitt.edu
Thu Feb 19 13:00:36 EST 2015

As we move through this recruiting season, it would help all if you would post your academic job offers to the AIS Salary Survey at http://www.pitt.edu/~galletta/salsurv.html

Please note this is an "offer survey," not a salary survey, so please post multiple offers you might receive, even those you turn down.

Also, I would like to note that I was requested to add a gender field, so now there is one. Keep in mind all fields are optional but the more you provide, the better.

Finally, please feel free to post your offers anonymously but some deans do not trust the anonymous entries. I will keep your data secret and have never had a leak since I started collecting the data in the late 1990s.

DG

Dennis F. Galletta                      Professor of Business Administration
University of Pittsburgh                 and Director, Katz Doctoral Program
282a Mervis Hall                            Katz Graduate School of Business
Phone +1 412-648-1699                                  Pittsburgh, PA  15260
E-mail: galletta @                                       Fax +1 412-624-3633
        katz.pitt.edu                       homepage: www.pitt.edu/~galletta<http://www.pitt.edu/~galletta>