[AISWorld] LAST MILE: 24th IEEE International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises (WETICE 2015)
George Angelos Papadopoulos
george at cs.ucy.ac.cy
Sat Feb 21 06:42:20 EST 2015
*** LAST MILE ***
24th IEEE International Conference on Enabling Technologies:
Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises (WETICE 2015)
15-17 June 2015, Golden Bay Beach Hotel, Larnaca, Cyprus
*** Firm Submission Deadline: 28 February 2015 ***
The IEEE International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure
for Collaborative Enterprises (WETICE) is an international forum for the
state-of-the-art research in enabling technologies for collaboration,
consisting of a number of related conference tracks.
The conference proceedings are published by IEEE Computer Society and
are also available online through the IEEE's Xplore digital library. The
proceedings will be submitted for indexing through INSPEC, Scopus,
Compendex, Thomson Reuters, DBLP, Google Scholar and EI Index.
The 24th WETICE edition, held on June 15-17, 2015 in Larnaca (Cyprus),
consists of a set of self-contained and self-managed tracks. The Program
Committee solicits the submission of papers to the following tracks:
• ACEC – Adaptive Computing (and Agents) for Enhanced Collaboration
• AROSA – Adaptive and Reconfigurable Service-oriented and
Component-based Applications and Architectures
• CAGing – Collaborative and Autonomic Green Computing
• CDCGM – Convergence of Distributed Clouds, Grids and their Management
• COPECH – Collaboration tools for Preservation of Environment and Cultural
• CPS – Capacity driven Processes and Services for Cyber Physical Society
• CSP – Collaborative Software Processes
• FISA – Future Internet Services and Applications (formerly PASCS and
• FVSBS – Formal Verification of Service Based Systems
• MADYNE – Management of Dynamic Networked Enterprises
• VSC – Validating Software for Critical Systems
• Web2Touch – Modeling the Collaborative Web Knowledge
Prospective authors are invited to use the links available at the List of Tracks
page of the WETICE 2015 main website (www.wetice.org) to get detailed
information about the list of topics addressed by each single track.
The paper submission procedure is carried out using the EasyChair
conference management system; the link for submission is:
• Submission deadline: February 28th, 2015 (firm)
• Notification of acceptance: March 27th, 2015
• Camera-ready submission: April 10th, 2015
Papers up to six (6) pages (including figures, tables and references) should
contain original contributions not published or submitted elsewhere and
are to be formatted according to the IEEE template, which is available at
Accepted papers will be included in the proceedings published by the IEEE
Computer Society Press and will be archived in the IEEE digital library.
At least one author for each accepted paper should register and attend
WETICE 2015 to have the paper published in the proceedings.
Please contact the Program Chairs for any additional information or request.
Andrea D'Ambrogio (dambro at uniroma2.it)
Khalil Drira (khalil at laas.fr)
WETICE 2015 Program Chairs
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AISWorld