[AISWorld] Index of IS Journals news

John Lamp john.lamp at deakin.edu.au
Mon Feb 23 17:20:03 EST 2015

Hi,

The Index of Information Systems Journals ( http://lamp.infosys.deakin.edu.au/journals/ ) has now been in continuous operation for 20 years. I don't feel a day older! :)

The Index has also undergone its semi-annual update. If you are involved with an IS journal, please check your entry and let me know if there are any inaccuracies.

Cheers
John
@JohnWLamp

Index of Information Systems Journals http://lamp.infosys.deakin.edu.au/journals/

Never mind "publish or perish," "get visible or vanish"
(That slogan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/>.)

Dr John Lamp
Associate Professor
School of Information and Business Analytics, Faculty of Business & Law
To learn about Work Integrated Learning see:
http://www.deakin.edu.au/buslaw/enhance-study/work-integrated-learning
To learn about our Information Systems Degree see:
http://www.deakin.edu.au/study-at-deakin/find-a-course/information-systems

[Title: Deakin University Worldly Logo]
Deakin University
Geelong Waterfront Campus, Locked Bag 20001, Geelong, VIC 3220
+61 3 52272110
john.lamp at deakin.edu.au<mailto:john.lamp at deakin.edu.au>
www.deakin.edu.au<http://www.deakin.edu.au/>
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.