[AISWorld] New online submission and review system for the Journal of Information Technology Management

Dr. Al Bento abento at ubalt.edu
Mon Feb 23 21:11:36 EST 2015

The Journal of Information Technology Management (JITM) completed 25 years of publication, in printed format from 1990 to 2004, and in printed and digital formats since 2005.

The JITM is now moving a step forward and from March 1st on all submissions and reviews will be done using a full online review system at  http://jitmreview.ubalt.edu/openconf . Information on the online submission process can be found at http://jitm.ubalt.edu . I thank the help and cooperation of the JITM Editorial Board (http://jitm.ubalt.edu/board.html)  in the transition to the new system.

I hope this new system will allow the JITM to provide an accept/decline decision in nine weeks or less, and at most six months from submission to online publication. The ever increasing rate of change in IT/IS requires a faster turnaround in publishing research results, if we are to have an impact on the IT/IS practice.

Cheers!

Al Bento, Ph.D.
Editor-in-Chief of the JITM
http://home.ubalt.edu/abento