[AISWorld] 10th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship - ECIE 2015 - Extended Call for Submissions

Sue Nugus sue at academic-conferences.org
Fri Feb 27 07:52:38 EST 2015

Hello

The Response to the  call for papers for the 10th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship - ECIE 2015 being held at the University of Genoa, Italy on the 17-18 September 2015, has been excellent, but due to an number of requests we are keeping the call open until the 11th of March.
For more information, please see http://academic-conferences.org/ecie/ecie2015/ecie15-call-papers.htm
Papers accepted for the conference will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration<http://academic-conferences.org/ecie/ecie2015/ecie15-registration.htm> and payment. The proceedings are published with an ISBN and ISSN and are indexed by a number of indexing bodies including Thompson IS WoS.

As a new initiative this year we are launching The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Teaching Excellence Awards where we invite anyone working in this field of study to participate in the competition to showcase new ideas and new approaches for teaching innovation and entrepreneurship in higher education institutions and in the organisational environment. For more information, and to enter the competition see http://academic-conferences.org/ecie/ecie2015/ecie15-excellence-awards.htm

Please feel free to circulate this message to any colleagues or contacts you think may be interested.
Follow the conference on LinkedIn  <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Conferences-on-Innovation-Entrepreneurship-ECIE-4446885/about>  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ECIE-ICIE-Conferences-on-Innovation-and-Entrepreneurship/160122784031089> and Twitter<https://twitter.com/IE_Confs>

Kind regards
Sue Nugus
Conferences Director
http://www.academic-conferences.org<http://111.academic-conferences.org/>
sue at academic-conferences.org<mailto:sue at academic-conferences.org>
Tel: +44 (0) 118 972 4148
Follow me on Twitter<https://twitter.com/#!/suenugus>
Connect with me on LinkedIn<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/sue-nugus/7/616/1b4>

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet. The
http://www.claranet.co.uk