[AISWorld] 2015 Innovation & Entrepreneurship Teaching Excellence Awards closes on 25 March

Sue Nugus sue at academic-conferences.org
Thu Mar 5 07:38:44 EST 2015

Hello

This is a note to remind you that the call for entries to the 2015 Innovation & Entrepreneurship Teaching Excellence Awards closes on 25 March.

The competition is being run in conjunction with the 10th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship which is being held in Genoa, Italy on 17-18 September 2015.

To enter the competition we ask you in the first instance to submit an abstract describing an innovative approach to teaching you have been involved in. Examples can range from primary through secondary education to university. The case history will include:

*         Introduction to the nature of the teaching initiative and its specific objectives

*         The Infrastructure required to launch the initiative

*         The challenges that were encountered

*         How the initiative was received by the participants

*         The learning outcomes that were achieved

*         Plans to take the initiative forward

If your proposal is suitable we will invite you to submit a full case history of no more than 3000 words which will be considered as an entry to the competition. A panel of international adjudicators will evaluate the case histories.

Competitors who go through to the final round will be required to register for the conference and send at least one author to attend to present the case and to take part in a presentation and award ceremony.

We are also planning on publishing a book which will contain the best submissions to the competition.

Important links:

Submit an abstract

http://academic-conferences.org/ecie/ecie2015/ecie15-excellence-awards.htm

Read more about the competition

http://academic-conferences.org/pdfs/ECIE/IE_Teaching_Excellence_Awards_Competition.pdf

Read more about the conference

http://academic-conferences.org/ecie/ecie2015/ecie15-home.htm

Sue Nugus
Conferences Director
www.academic-conferences.org<http://www.academic-conferences.org>
sue at academic-conferences.org<mailto:sue at academic-conferences.org>
Tel: +44 (0) 118 972 4148
Follow me on Twitter<https://twitter.com/#!/suenugus>
Connect with me on LinkedIn<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/sue-nugus/7/616/1b4>

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet. The
http://www.claranet.co.uk