[AISWorld] ICEC 2015 Call for Papers (Byungjoon Yoo) - The due date has been extended !!

"안대환" penris32 at snu.ac.kr
Wed Mar 11 01:25:41 EDT 2015

We have two-week extension for due date. (Deadline for paper submission : March 28, 2015 )

You can now submit online.

You can find the link to the system from 'Paper Submission' menu on the web site ( http://www.icec2015.org/ )
The 17th International Conference on Electronic Commerce (ICEC 2015) will be held in Seoul, Korea on August 3-5, 2015.

The conference aims at providing researchers and practitioners in the information management, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering and related areas with an opportunity to present original ideas and share insightful opinions. The theme of ICEC 2015 is "Application of Big Data in E-Commerce."

We welcome submissions of original research papers addressing issues concerning the theory, design, development, evaluation, and application of Electronic Commerce. We also encourage submissions of research-in-progress that are innovative and inspirational. Research articles particularly sought after are those driven by real-world business problems and validated with proper research methodologies.

The relevant tracks and topics include, but are not limited to, the following:

01. Economics of E-Commerce
02. Mobile Payments
03. Social Commerce
04. Social Media and Digital Marketing
05. Data Mining
06. Big Data Analytics
07. Mobile Commerce
08.. Social Network Analysis
09. Human Computer Interactions
10. Cybersecurity
11. Health Informatics
12. General Track
13. Industrial Track

Important dates:

Deadline for paper submission: March 28, 2015
Paper Decision: April 25, 2015
Registration will start on: April, 2015
Deadline for camera-ready version of accepted papers and abstracts: May 16, 2015

Conference Honorary Co-Chairs
- Jae Kyu Lee, KAIST, Korea
- Robert J. Kauffman, Singapore Management University, Singapore

Conference Co-Chairs
- Zoonky Lee, Yonsei University, Korea
- Karl R. Lang, City University of New York, U.S.A.

Program Co-Chairs:
- Byungjoon Yoo, Seoul National University, Korea
- Ting Li, Erasmus University, Netherlands

For more information. Please visit http://www.icec2015.org/

Best regards,
ByungJoon

On behalf of Zoonky Lee, Karl Lang, Co-chars of ICEC 2015