[AISWorld] Call for Presentations: IEEE Software Technology Conference (STC 2015), Long Beach, 12-15 October 2015

San Murugesan san at computer.org
Thu Mar 19 16:07:07 EDT 2015

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

STC Banner

The 27th Annual
IEEE Software Technology Conference (STC 2015)

12 -15 October 2015
Hilton Long Beach, Long Beach, California, USA

http://ieee-stc.org

The IEEE Computer Society is pleased to bring you the 27th Annual Software
Technology Conference <http://ieee-stc.org/> . http://ieee-stc.org

STC is a practitioner's conference focused on Meeting Real World Challenges
through Software and Systems Technology. As technologists and as citizens,
we are faced with myriad challenges from defending national security, to
ensuring the robustness of our critical infrastructure, to sustaining and
enhancing large portfolios of legacy systems - all within ever tighter
resources constraints.

We invite you to connect with your colleagues and share your ideas, success
stories, and lessons learned in applying software and systems technology to
meet our common challenges, by submitting an abstract for consideration as
one of our conference session or tutorial speakers.

For abstract submission guidelines and general conference information,
visit:   <http://conference.usu.edu/system/login.cfm?eid=14612>
http://conference.usu.edu/system/login.cfm?eid=14612 .

SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED TILL JUNE 15, 2015.

Focus areas this year include:

.         Critical Infrastructure Challenges

.         Agile/Lean Development

.         Cybersecurity

.         Supply Chain Risk Management

.         Cloud computing

.         Mobile applications

.         Big Data and Data Analytics

.         Affordability

.         Open source

.         Systems engineering challenges for software-intensive systems

.         Human capital and workforce knowledge transition

Important Dates (**Updated**)

June 15, 2015 - Abstract submission closes
July 31, 2015 - Acceptance notices sent
August 14, 2015 - Final abstract and Bio submission
September 11, 2015 - Final presentation due

The 2014 presentations are now available for free download:
<http://conferences.computer.org/stc/2014/index.html> "Meeting Real World
Challenges through Software Technology" (login required)