[AISWorld] More on journal cycle times

Shailendra Palvia Shailendra.Palvia at liu.edu
Wed Apr 1 10:34:45 EDT 2015

Dear all:

Very well said, Murray.  There must be a reward system for reviewers.

Good/great reviewers are hard to find.  I have been editing JITCAR (Journal of IT Case and Application Research) since 1999 (with a break for 5 years during 2009-2013).

Reward system can be institutionalized through the university or another institution in which the reviewers work or through the publisher where papers are published.

Sincerely

Dr. Shailendra Palvia
Professor of MIS, College of Management
Long Island University Post, Brookville, NY 11801.
http://liu.edu/CWPost/Academics/Faculty/Faculty/P/Shailendra-Palvia?rn=Faculty+Profiles&ru=/CWPost/Academics/Faculty/Faculty
Phone #: 732-983-7034