[AISWorld] Articles on Emerging Computing Paradigms

San Murugesan san at computer.org
Fri Apr 3 08:45:22 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am compiling a set of good articles on Emerging Computing Paradigms - quantum computing, molecular computing, biologically-inspired computing, optical computing and others. The articles may provide a tutorial overview, offer perspectives or discuss challenges and research directions on each of these emerging computing paradigms.

Could you please suggest me good articles on  these topics (particularly from IEEE Computer Society publications, as well as by other sources). Please send your response at  <mailto:san1 at internode.net> san1 at internode.net. I will share with this group a list of selected articles on these topics.

Best regards

San

Professor San Murugesan

Adjunct Professor, University of Western Sydney

Sydney, Australia

Website: <http://tinyurl.com/sanbio> http://tinyurl.com/sanbio

Email:  <mailto:san at computer.org> san1 at internode.net

Twitter:  <http://twitter.com/santweets> @santweets