[AISWorld] CFP: 24th Annual Rocky Mountain Conference - Oct. 2-3, 2015, Cedar City, Utah
abhijitjain at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 14:16:42 EDT 2015
You are cordially invited to submit to or attend the 24th Annual CCSC Rocky
October 2-3, 2015
Southern Utah University,
Cedar City, Utah
The Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges is a nonprofit
organization focused on promoting quality computer-oriented curricula as
well as effective use of computing in smaller institutions of higher
learning, which are typically non-research in orientation.
Reasons to attend
- Network with colleagues from region colleges and universities.
- Get credit for a paper accepted by a double blind review.
- Location is 2 hours from The Grand Canyon, 30 minutes from Zion
Scope of submissions
- Paper, panel, tutorial, and workshop contributions are invited.
- All topics in computing and computing education are welcome.
- Submissions will be blind refereed.
- Accepted papers will be published in the Journal for Computing
Sciences in Colleges and the ACM Digital Library.
How to submit
- Submission website: https://www.ccsc.org/rm2015
- Approx. 6 pages single-spaced in Times Roman 12
- Details at: http://www.ccsc.org/publications/pubsJournal.htm
Important dates and deadlines
- Submissions - May 31, 2015
- Notification - June 28, 2015
- Camera-ready copy - July 12, 2015
Sponsored in cooperation with ACM.
Please direct all questions to the contacts mentioned on the website.
More information about the AISWorld