[AISWorld] CfP: 15th CIAO! Doctoral Consortium - Prague, June 2015 - held in conjunction with the 5th Enterprise Engineering Working Conference

David Aveiro programchair at ciaonetwork.org
Sat Apr 4 20:58:27 EDT 2015

CfP:
15th CIAO! Doctoral Consortium - Prague, June 2015 - held in
conjunction with the 5th Enterprise Engineering Working ConferenceDear
colleagues,

The deadline for submitting a paper for the CIAO! Doctoral Consortium
is approaching. We would like to invite PhD students to take the chance
and to write a paper for that event. Therefore we need the support of
their supervisors, who are asked to motivate the students and to give
support in finalizing such a paper :-)

We expect the submission of the papers by April 30 (abstracts one week
before). You find the call for papers for the CIAO! Doctoral Consortium
under the following URL:
http://ciaonetwork.org/phplist/lt.php?id=YU0EDhoHBB1SDQ
.

The 15th CIAO! Doctoral Consortium will be held in conjunction with the
5th Enterprise Engineering Working Conference in Prague, Czech Republic
in mid-June (see: http://ciaonetwork.org/phplist/lt.php?id=YU0EDxoHBB1SDQ

for details). We will have a very interesting program during the
conference week, including the CIAO! Doctoral Consortium, the
conference itself, an Industrial Track and 2 days dedicated to
enriching research discussion sessions on relevant topics of Enterprise
Engineering, namely: a presentation of a real life complex case of
application of DEMO and Normalized systems, as well as presentations
and discussions on the EE theories that are being developed by CIAO!.
Additionally, we will have nice social events in the evening :-)

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

--

David Aveiro

Program Chair of the 15th CIAO! Doctoral Consortium 2015

http://ciaonetwork.org/phplist/lt.php?id=YU0EDhoHBB1SDQ