[AISWorld] Practical suggestions for improving journal cycle times

Juhani Iivari Juhani.Iivari at oulu.fi
Sun Apr 5 11:58:15 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Yes, I largely agree with the two comments below. Some time ago I wrote my thoughts about peer reviews, based on my experiences as an author, reviewer and editor. Perhaps not surprisingly, I have not attempted to get it published anywhere, but you can access it form ResearchGate (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/263766605_How_to_improve_the_quality_of_peer_reviews__Three_suggestions_for_system-level_change), if you are interested in.

With best regards,

Juhani Iivari
Professor emeritus
University of Oulu